Holy shrines visitors
The Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in the Kingdom of Denmark announces to the Iraqi and Muslim communities the issuance of Ministerial Order No. 395 on 01/10/2020, which authorizes Iraqi heads of diplomatic and consular missions abroad to grant the tourist visa for holy shrines visitors, according to the following conditions:
1. Submit visa application form for visiting the Republic of Iraq available on the embassy website as shown on the link below, associated with two personal photos & colored copy of the applicant passport.
2. The Embassy is entitled to issue the entry visa to all holy shrines visitors (not exceeding 1500 visitor), holding Danish passports or residing in Denmark.
3. All visitors shall submit on arrivals to the Republic of Iraq a PCR test report. The test should be made during (72) hours before boarding.
4. The visitors Entry to the Republic of Iraq shall be determined exclusively from Baghdad Int. and Al-Najaf Airports
5. The authorization to issue the visa expires on October 10, 2020.
6. The visa fee is US $ (50) shall be paid in cash.