تود سفارة جمهورية العراق في المملكة المتحدة ان تلفت عناية أبناء الجالية العراقية في المملكة المتحدة وجمهورية ايرلندا الى تعذر استقبال المراجعين في الأيام المبينة في الجدول ادناه، لكونها عطل رسمية.
|الاثنين 21/03/2022||عيد نوروز|
|الجمعة 15/04/2022||يوم الجمعة العظيمة|
|الاثنين 18/04/2022||عيد القيامة|
|الاثنين 02/05/2022||عيد العمال|
|الثلاثاء – الاربعاء - الخميس – الجمعة|
|عيد الفطر المبارك (متوقع)|
|الخميس 02/06/2022||عطلة الربيع|
|الجمعة 03/06/2022||عطلة اليوبيل البلاتين (ذكرى مرور 70 عاما على تولي الملكة العرش)|
يعتذر القسم القنصلي في سفارة جمهورية العراق في المملكة المتحدة عن استقبال المراجعين يوم غد الخميس 3/3/2022 وذلك بسبب الاضراب الذي ستشهده العاصمة لندن في قطاع النقل، الامر الذي يتعذر معه وصول المراجعين والموظفين الى مبنى القنصلية.
اعلان الى أبناء الجالية العراقية الكريمة في ايرلندا
تود سفارة جمهورية العراق في لندن ان تلفت عناية أبناء الجالية العراقية الكريمة في ايرلندا الى ان وفدا قنصليا سيزور دبلن للفترة من 4 - 6 آذار 2022، وسيقوم بتقديم الخدمات القنصلية خلال ايام (الجمعة والسبت والاحد ) من الساعة 10:00 صباحا الى الساعة 16:00 عصراً، وعلى العنوات التالي:
(فندق هلتون دبلن Hilton Hotel Saint Kevin’s Dublin D02 A893,Ireland )
وسيتم تقديم الخدمات القنصلية التالي:
- الوكالات العامة والخاصة.- بيانات الولادة. ( سيتم استلام المعاملات واصدارها لاحقاً)- شهادات الوفاة. ( سيتم استلام المعاملات واصدارها لاحقاً)- شهادات الحياة.- التعهد والاقرار الخطي.- جواز المرور.- سمات الدخول للعراقيين ممن ليس لديهم جواز عراقي.- استلام طلبات ترويج معاملة شهادة الجنسية.- استلام معاملة شهادة عدم المحكومية.- التصديقات- يتم استيفاء الرسوم القنصلية بالجنيه الاسترليني ( الباوند)على المراجعين جلب ظرف بريدي مرجع حجم (A4) بالنسبة للمعاملات الخاصة (بيانات ولادة وبيانات وفاة وشهادة عدم محكومية) لكون انجاز تلك المعاملات يتطلب احالتها الى الجهات المعنية في العراق.اما بالنسبة للوكالات العامة والخاصة والعقارية فيتطلب انجازها ان لايزيد تاريخ تنظيم هوية الاحوال المدنية عن 15 سنة.كما يرجى التقيد بالتعليمات الخاصة بإصدار الوكالات العامة والخاصة وبكافة انواعها و الغاء الوكالات و اصدار شهادات الحياة وكذلك معاملة عدم المحكومية الدولية. كما تود السفارة ان تدعو أبناء الجالية الكريمة الى الاستمرار بتسجيل طلباتهم بشأن اصدار جوازات السفر (مع ذكر عدد افراد العائلة الذين يرغبون في ذلك) على البريد الالكتروني ادناه، حيث ستقوم السفارة بأرسال إحصائية بالعدد الاجمالي للجوازات الى وزارة الداخلية لاتخاذ القرار بشأن ارسال منظومة الجوازات المتنقلة ( علماً ان خدمة اصدار الجوازات لن تكون متوفرة في هذه الزيارة)شاكرين تعاونكم معنا والتزامكم بالتعليمات.email@example.com يجب مراعاة ارتداء الكمامة (اغطية الوجه) عند المراجعة على العنوان اعلاه مالم يكن هناك سبباً يحول دون ذلك مع ضرورة مراعاة ترك مسافة التباعد الاجتماعي.
To the Iraqi Nationals in Ireland
The Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in London would like to inform the Iraqi community in Ireland that a Consular delegation will visit Dublin, Ireland to provide consular services to Iraqi nationals from 4th to 6st March 2022 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) from 10:00am to 4:00pm at the following address:Hilton Hotel Saint Kevin’s Dublin D02 A893,Ireland
The following consular services will be provided:• General and specific powers of attorney.• Birth certificates (Receipt of documents only for later issuance).• Death certificates (Receipt of documents only for later issuance).• Life certificates.• Written statements and indemnity.• Laissez-passer.• Entry visas for Iraqi nationals with foreign passports.• Receipt of documents for the purpose of issuing a certificate of Iraqi nationality• non-conviction certificates. (Receipt of documents only).• Legalisation.
Please provide a prepaid A4 envelope for the return of completed applications (Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, and Criminal Record Checks) as Applications will be referred to the relevant authorities in Iraq for final approval.For the power of attorney applications (Public, Specific and Property) the Iraqi Civil Status Identity must not exceed 15 years from the date of issue.
Also, applicants are required to follow the procedures for issuing and cancelling of all types of powers of attorney, issuing life certificates, as well as the issuance of the international non-conviction certificates.
The Embassy encourages all Iraqi nationals residing in Ireland to send requests in regards to issuing and renewing passports via the email below, please state the number of applications required. This data will be correlated and forwarded on to the Ministry of Interior, along with a request from our Embassy to establish a mobile passport system for future delegations to Ireland.Consulate@iqembassy.co.ukPlease note that a passport issuance service will not be available during this visit and all applications fees are cash only and to be paid in UK pounds.
Also note that face covering is required (unless you are exempt) while observing social distancing where possible.
تود سفارة جمهورية العراق في لندن اعلام ابناء الجالية العراقية الكريمة المقيمة في المملكة المتحدة وجمهورية ايرلندا بمتطلبات السفر الى العراق الصادرة عن سلطة الطيران المدني استنادا الى قرار اللجنة العليا للصحة والسلامة الوطنية رقم (1) لسنة 2022 ، والموجهة الى كافة شركات الطيران.
سيكون على شركات الطيران التأكد من توفر مايلي:
- بطاقة اللقاح من عمر 12 سنة فما فوق.
- فحص (PCR) للاعمار 10 سنوات فما فوق.
The Embassy of the Republic of Iraq would like to inform the Iraqi community in the United Kingdom and Ireland, that the new travel rules issued by the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority, in accordance with the resolution adopted by the Iraqi Supreme Health and Safety Committee to all travel operators in Iraq is as follows:
· All travellers aged 12 years old and older are required to present a vaccination card.· A negative PCR test for all travellers aged 10 years old and older.
The Embassy of the Republic of Iraq and the Consulate Section in London will be closed on Monday, 30th August for Bank Holiday
and will re-open
on Tuesday, 31st August.
The Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in London would like to announce the Passport Section will not be processing passport applications (Issuing or Collection)
from Thursday 1st July to Friday 2nd July 2021
due to system maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
The Iraqi Ministry of Health and Environment has issued a list of private and public laboratories that provide PCR tests. A PCR test is required for all Iraqi and foreign travellers when leaving Iraq
Names of the authorised governmental laboratories for PCR test in Baghdad and the governorates
1. Kirkuk Health Department – Maternity, Women’s and Children’s Hospital at the Central Public Health Laboratory
2. Najaf Health Department – Public Health Laboratory.
3. Diyala Health Department – Public Health Laboratory. .
4. Baghdad Health Department / Rusafa – Imam Ali Hospital (peace be upon him) + Al-Kindi Hospital, Saad Al-Watti Hospital
5. Medical City Department – Private Nursing Home Hospital Teaching laboratories.
6. Anbar Health Department – Public Health Laboratory.
7. Basra Health Department – Zubair General Hospital + Public Health Laboratory
8. Al-Diwaniyah Health Department – Al-Diwaniyah Teaching Hospital,
9. Salah Al-Din Health Department – Public Health Laboratory, Salah Al-Din Hospital.
10. Dhi Qar Health Department, Public Health Laboratory.
11. Babylon Health Department – Public Health Laboratory.
12. Wasit Department of Health – Wasit Public Health Laboratory + Al Karama Teaching Hospital.
13. Karbala Health Department – Public Health Laboratory.
14. Maysan Health Department – Public Health Laboratory.
15. Nineveh Health Department – Public Health Laboratory + Ibn Al-Atheer for Children.
16. Baghdad Health Department / Karkh – Yarmouk Hospital.
17. Muthanna Health Department – Public Health Laboratory + Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
18. Department of People’s Medical Clinics Consulting Laboratory.
19. The Popular Mobilization Authority, Al-Razi Specialized Center Laboratory.
20. Council of Ministers Centre/ the Central Laboratory of Council of Ministers, Al-Mansour.
21. Anti-Terrorism Service | Anti-Terrorism Medical Laboratory .
22. Central Public Health Laboratory in Baghdad.
Names of the non-governmental and accredited laboratories to conduct PCR test
1 The National Laboratory Baghdad – Al-Harithiya
2 Al-Karwan Laboratory Baghdad – Al-Harithiya
3 Al-Nukhba International Laboratory Baghdad – Al-Jadriya
4 Al-wathiq Nukhba Laboratory Baghdad – Al-Wathiq Roundabout
5 Dubai Medical Laboratory Baghdad – Al-Maghrib Street
6 Ibin Al-Nafees Laboratory Diyala – Baquba
7 Al-Mawrid Specialized Laboratory Baghdad- Palestine Street
8 Al-Karikh Medical Laboratory Baghdad- Al-Mansour
9 Al-Nawadir Laboratory Baghdad – Al-Kadimiya
10 Al-Zawraa Laboratory Baghdad – Al-Harithiya
11 Dr. Muhammed Salih Laboratory Holy Karbala
12 Idris Laboratory Baghdad- Karada Dakhil
13 Medical Laboratory for Pathological Analysis Baghdad- Palestine Street
14 Al-Najaf Laboratory Holy Najaf
15 Shams Baghdad Laboratory Baghdad Al-Dora
16 Al-Awael Laboratory Al-Basrah
17 Nour Al-Huda Laboratory Al-Diwaniyah
18 Al-Ttub Al-Hadith Laboratory Maysan
19 Alraya Laboratory Babylon
20 Sama Dijla Laboratory Maysan
In order to deliver consular services in a safe and speedy way, the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq is offering an online appointment scheduling system.
Please visit our official Facebook page or the Embassy official website and select Consular Service then Online Booking to book an appointment for each service you require and for each member of the same family, in order to avoid overcrowding in the Consulate.
We hope you are staying healthy and safe.
TO THE IRAQI CITIZENS LIVING IN THE UK
The following is a list of Iraqi official documents found by the British Authorities and handed over to the Embassy. If your name is on the list, kindly collect the document from the Consulate section.
To view the list kindly go to the announcement bar at the Embassy website homepage as well as the Embassy Facebook page.
To our citizens in Ireland
As we are unable to dispatch staff to Ireland due the COVID-19 pandemic and the travel restrictions resulting from it, it was decided to facilitate the tasks of issuing Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, and Life Certificates, via registered mail, as follows;
Birth Certificate required documents and fees;
1. Irish birth certificate attested by the Irish Foreign Ministry.
2. Passport photo x1
3. Copies of identity cards of the parents or the electronic biometric card of the parents. In the event the marriage status is not registered in Iraq, the original or legal marriage contract must be attested.
4. The fees are as follows.
• Legalising birth certificate fee is £15.
• Issuance of a statement of birth of £15 in the event of delay in submitting over two months of the birth of the child, there is a fine of £9.
5. Sending an envelope with prepaid postage and packaging (registered mail), for the documents to be sent back.
6. The applicant must provide a contact number and email address in order to contact them if required
Death certificates required documents
1. Irish death certificate certified by the Irish Foreign Office.
2. Identification documents of the deceased (civil status ID, passport or any other Iraqi document.)
3. Submit a request to transfer the body.
4. Fill out the form for the Iraqi death certificate (available in the consular section)
5. Fees are £15 for an Iraqi citizen.
6. The applicant must provide a contact number and email address in order to contact them if required.
Life Certificates, for Retired Life and Non-Retirees, required documents:
8. Fill the application form :
Go to : consular services/ iraqi citizens affairs/forms
9. Provide x2 photos.
10. A copy of one of the following documents;
-A biometric card, civil status ID, or a valid Iraqi passport
11. A medical report from the family doctor (GP) confirms that the citizen is alive.
12. Fee is £20.
13. Enclosed report with prepaid postage and packaging (registered mail) in order to send the documents back.
14. The applicant must provide a contact number and email address in order to contact them if required.
You can contact the Iraqi embassy / Consular section in London with the following details:
Embassy of the Republic of Iraq
3 Elvaston Place
In line with the measures taken by the British government recently, which include a second national lockdown for a period of 1 month, and for the safety of the citizens of the community and employees, the work of the consular section in London at the present time will be as follows: –
· Every Monday and Tuesday of every week is devoted to receiving applications related to passports applications, as well as legalisations, issuance of birth and death certificates, judicial notifications, citizens’ requests and endorsements.
· Every Wednesday and Thursday of every week is devoted to receiving applications for specific and general powers of attorney, issuing proof of life certificates, non-conviction certificates, applying for the issuance of a national identification, and applying for visas.
· Receiving applications will be from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
· Friday will be closed.
· The above times and procedures will be reviewed, in the event of any developments.
The embassy wishes all citizens and their families’ safety from the pandemic and urges them to abide by the instructions issued by the British authorities, and commends their solidarity to pass these difficult times and confirms that it is fully prepared to provide possible assistance to them to overcome them.
We are pleased to announce that the relevant authorities in Iraq have agreed to receive pilgrims to visit Iraq for 2020 Al-Arbaeeniya season. The Embassy will accept visa requests submitted through approved tourist companies from today Friday the 2nd of October and in-line of the following:
1. Visas will be issued for visits between 02/10/2020 to 10/10/2020 exclusively through approved tourist companies and these companies take full responsibility for the entry and return of all pilgrims.
2. Entry visas are granted to valid passport holders only. Visas will not be granted to travel document holders.
3. The entry of visitors will be through two ports only, Baghdad International Airport and Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf Airport.
4. All visitors must submit a PCR test confirming negative result. The test must be taken within 72 hours prior to boarding the plane or entering Iraq
Change of address of the Commercial Attaché
We would like to inform that the new location of the Iraqi Commercial Attaché offices in the United Kingdom as of Monday 21/09/2020 will be at the following address
4 Elvaston Pl, South Kensington, London SW7 5QH
On the occasion of the Eid Al adha,
the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq would like to congratulate all Iraqi community in the United Kingdome and Northern Ireland and wishes them Eid Mubarak.
We would like to announce the following:
1. The Embassy and the Consulate will be closed Friday, July 31 through Sunday, 9 August 2020.
2. The Embassy and the consulate will reopen Monday, 10 August, 2020.
The Embassy and the Consulate will be closed on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 in observance of the victory day against ISIS.
To the Iraqi Citizens living in Ireland.
The Embassy of the Republuc of Iraq in London will be having Consular staff in Dublin to conduct Consular Services for three days, from the period of 22-24/10/2019 at the following venue:
Clayton Hotel Charlemont,
Charlemont Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
For further information regarding documents needed for the Consular Services please visit our website
We are delighted to announce to Iraqi citizens that the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in London will send a consular staff to the city of Dublin to deliver consular services for the period 22-24/10/2019.
Should you need any further information regarding the documents needed for the services please visit our website.
Location to be determined later on the website.
Thank you for your cooperation.
To all Iraqi nationals living in the UK
We would like to inform you that the consular section of the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in London will start granting entry visas for individuals visiting Iraq to commemorate the Arbaeen ceremony of Imam Hussein (PBUH) starting from 1/10/2019 to 29/10/2019.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs in Baghdad has approved to send mobile teams from the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in London to provide Consular Services to Iraqi Nationals who live in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. The Consular services will be provided 4 times a year in Dublin and twice a year in Belfast, the time and the venues will be advertised on the website of the Embassy. The decision was concluded after consultation with the Iraqi community to provide consular services to our families living in Ireland and Northern Ireland, in particular, the elderly, people with special needs, and students who cannot travel to London. We ask your cooperation and help to continue to provide services worthy of the people of Iraq wherever they are and to achieve the best and more productive services in the near future.
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- June 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- March 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- May 2019
10 Jun, 2022
25 May, 2022
23 May, 2022