Name: Dr. Abdulrahman Hamid Mohammed Al-Hussaini
Place and Date of Birth: Mosul 22/11/1958
Marital Status: Married, and has five children.
- PHD in Computer Science, Science College, University of Nahrain – 1998.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Iraqi Commission for Computer & Informatics Institutes for Postgraduate Studies – 1985.
- B.Sc. in Statistics Institute of Information and Studies / Iraqi Commission for Computers and Informatics– 1980.
Management and Academic Experience
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in France –2019.
- Head of International Organizations & Conferences. Ministry of Foreign Affairs 2018- 2019.
- Head of the Administrative Dept Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 2017 –2018.
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Algeria – 2016-2017.
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Canada – 2010-2015.
- Ambassador, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Baghdad, Iraq – 2009.
- University Professor, College of Information Technology, University of Bahrain, Kingdom of Bahrain 2005-2009.
- Head of Supervision and Accreditation Office, Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Baghdad – 2003-2005.
- University Professor, College of Administration and Economics, University of Baghdad – 1985-2003.