Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Iraq to the United Nation Mohammed Alhakim and Dr. Leslie Gelb engaged in a candid conversation on Iraq in front of a packed room of students and the...
- Iraq: The international community must make efforts to prosecute ISIS criminals in order to achieve justice for its victims among the Iraqi people. 12/10/2020
- Iraq participated in the International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide and of the Prevention of this Crime 12/09/2020
- His Excellency the President of the Republic of Iraq, Dr. Barham Salih, delivered a statement at the 31st Special Session of the General Assembly in response to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic. 12/03/2020
- Iraq chairs the Asia-Pacific Group 12/01/2020
- General Assembly of the United Nations commemorate the victims of World War II 12/01/2020
- Alhakim Ambassador Columbia University Conference cultural heritage daesh efforts ethnic and religious minorities General Assembly Germany Heritage International Resolution iraq isis Jan Kubiš middle east new york NPT Permanent Representative Press conference security council small arms speach special session UNESCO United Nations university UNSC Vice-President Zainab Bangura