•Name: Ahmad A.H Bamarni.
• Date and place of birth: 1st July 1951 – Dohuk, Iraq.
• Married with three daughters.
Bachelor degree/ Baghdad University / English Department 1973.
Doctorate in Linguistics / Sorbonne – Paris 6eme 1980. LANGUAGES
• 1980/ 1991- Representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in Paris.
• 1992/ 1995- Member of the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region.
• 1997/ 2004- Representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Paris and Brussels.
• 2010 /2012- Head of the Europe Department in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iraq. • 2004/2010 – Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Kingdom of Sweden and Norway.
• 2012/2015 – Head of the International Organizations and Conferences Department in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iraq.
• March 2016 – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to Italy.
• 2016 – Permanent Representative of the Republic of Iraq to FAO, WFP and IFAD.
• 2016 – Non-Resident Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Republic of Malta and to the Republic of San Marino.
• Head of the Iraqi Delegation to the Senior Officials Conferences of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
• Head of the Iraqi Delegation to the Senior Officials Conferences of the Non-Aligned Movement.
• Representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at Rio +20 Conference.
• Principal member of the Iraqi delegation to the UN General Assembly Meetings since 2012 HQ UN N.Y.
• Head of the Iraqi Delegation to the Senior Officials meetings of “Middle East Nuclear and Weapons of Mass Destruction Free Zone “.
• Head of the Iraqi Delegation to the conference on the Syrian refugees in Geneva 2014.
• Head of the Iraqi Delegation to the conference on “The Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear terrorism” June 2015, Helsinki.
•LANGUAGES: Kurdish • Arabic • English • French